Total Pageviews

Friday, October 15, 2010

quicker, shorter updated post...
He had surgery number 8 this morning.  He did well and the doctors were pleased with the wound progress.  What a huge praise!
The last two surgeries have left him very disoriented  when waking up.  This is normal for most but hasn't been the case with him until now.  Its very hard to watch when there is very little I can do. 
He had more dialysis.  His body seems to respond pretty well, but there is a lot of ground to cover there.
Thomas has covered so much ground so far, though, so I claim the promises that God will continue to carry him over the rest. 
I am on my way back down tonight.  I pray that I will find him resting and full of courage.  Thank you all for your prayers.  God is so present in this.  I just ask that you keep lifting Thomas up... and this continues to glorify Him and His work. 
Have a wonderful Friday night... hold tight to your families.  The greatest blessings of all

Thank you and I love you all!  For those of you traveling, be safe.

1 comment:

  1. We continue to pray for Thomas and you all. Thank you for the updates. God is so good! We are so thankful for all He is doing!

    ReplyDelete