Total Pageviews

Monday, November 8, 2010

"...glory to the Father"

Oh my friends. All of you, some I don't even know....thank you for your love and faithful friendship and most of all your prayers.

"And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask for anything in my name and I will do it."
John 14:13-14

Thomas came out of a 4+ hour grafting surgery with answered prayers! The surgery was a success! We are so very thankful for that! Praise God.

We are so grateful to you! Thank you for caring for our family...

Hiott!
Julie and Thomas

2 comments:

  1. Julie & Beth-

    This is such great news. Your faith and your joy has been awesome to watch. Thanks for sharing!

    Betsy Vincent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie - what awesome news. Thank you Jesus! That is just wonderful. Please give your family a hug from us and know we continue to pray for you. Love y'all -
    Hank & Patti

    ReplyDelete