Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Whats in a name....

I have been thinking about changing the name of the blog.  "Praying for Thomas" has been a perfect name, and we still covet and appreciate your prayers.  The biggest challenges now are still just rehabilitation.  Thomas works really hard but it just takes time.  His personal, short term goal is to return to work by March 1.   


Now, onto other business....


I am curious.  My friends and family are some of the most talented folks I know and certainly smarter than me, so... let me pick your brains.  If you could rename this blog, what would you name it? 


I had struggled with the need to keep the blog at all, but I have heard from several, especially ones who live away who still use it to follow his progress, so I will.  Its no trouble, I just didnt' know when I was 'supposed' to stop.  Blog protocol... not up on it. 


So, if I am going to continue, I thought a new name might be an idea... something that is clever, that describes the whole ordeal somehow....I've toyed with "To the Med and Back", "TMI", and also had the suggestion of "Shake a Leg"  haha.  We aren't offended so... bring it on!  Any and all suggestions are welcome!  You can reply to this post, however I have heard from a lot who suddenly began having trouble posting.  If Facebook is easier for you, that's fine too or email. 


We will pick a winner and make some kind of hoopla about it!  So, put on your thinkin' caps and send me your ideas!  Can't wait! 

Thanks for caring for our family, for reading this blog and for your prayers...
HIOTT...
Big cheesy grin from T's "mini-me"

1 comment: